I am a very strict and protective mother: Kamya Punjabi


The tall and cute actress-cum-mother Kamya Punjabi, who is seen in DJ’s A Creative Unit’s Parvarrish on Sony Entertainment Television, is a woman who has done pivotal roles on television. But unlike others, she wishes to stay in the arena of television area and not get into films.
Read on to find out more about her:
Shares Kamya, “Well, it’s been a month that I am doing Parvarrish. As a matter of fact, I usually don’t do cameos but I took up this show just for Deeya and Tony (producers). Since they are my good friends, I couldn’t say a no to them. There’s one more similarity: I am more like Sweety (Shewta Tiwari) in real life. I also impose restrictions on my daughter but am also very protective towards her. Definitely, I am not at all like my character Mandira.”
She continues, “I feel every mother relates to Sweety’s character a lot. When my daughter will grow up I shall me all the more protective about her. Well talking about my career I would love to stick to television forever I am not much interested in movies.”
All the best Kamya for your future endeavours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment